The Dr. Adam Weinstein Difference
Dr. Adam Weinstein is building a membership medical practice for which the patient pays an annual fee, similar to the Patient Centered Medical Home model. A membership medical practice allows Dr. Weinstein to work extensively with you to create a personalized plan — tailored to your specific medical needs — for lifelong wellness. By limiting the size of his practice and increasing the personal attention that you receive, Dr. Weinstein is able to provide you with more comprehensive and better integrated health care.
With these values at the core of his practice, Dr. Weinstein combines old-fashioned, hands-on doctoring with modern medicine, cutting-edge technology, and an emphasis on nutrition to help you achieve and maintain optimal health. Working together with you and your other medical care providers, Dr. Weinstein’s goals are to:
- Give you more time and access to your doctor, reclaiming the doctor-patient relationship.
- Concentrate on screening and prevention of heart disease, vascular disease, cancers, and metabolic disease.
- Help you achieve aggressive weight loss goals and/or maintain ideal body weight.
- Cure diseases such as Type 2 Diabetes, High blood pressure, high cholesterol, obesity, and gout which are often reversible without medications.
- Help those who are already following a healthy lifestyle to stay on track and continue an aggressive prevention and screening program.
- Increase your energy, mood, and sense of well-being.
Important Member Features:
- Same Day or Next Day Appointments
- Doctor-only Care (no nurse practitioners)
- Your Physician always available
- Calls Returned Promptly Same Day
- Email Communications
- Member Events such as cooking demonstrations, shopping tours and film screenings
- And Many More…For a Complete List of Member Features, Click Here
Our In-Office Screening and Prevention Program Includes:
(Please Note: These services are NOT covered by most insurance plans.)
- Comprehensive Executive-Style, Head-to-Toe Physical Exam
- Carotid Intima-Media Thickness (CIMT) Ultrasound Screening
- Body Composition Scan
- Printed materials to help you get started with your personalized prevention program and nutrition plan and stay on track
For more information, email Dr. Adam Weinstein.